Are you interested in affordable and quality internal deburring in Santa Ana CA? If so, you need to contact Extrude Hone AFM for assistance. We have over 52 years of experience and can help you with your internal deburring needs anywhere in the country. Not sure how we can help you? Keep reading to learn more about internal deburring in Santa Ana CA and how Extrude Hone AFM can help.
What is the problem with internal burrs?
You might be wondering why you need to have internal burrs removed. The simple answer is that burrs have many negatives, including that they can:
- Detract from the optimal performance by changing how materials flow through the part
- Contribute to mechanical fatigue
- Break off and cause foreign object damage in the system
- Tear skin and tissue in the case of a medical component
- Harbor bacteria that could compromise a food processing application
If you want to address the issue of internal burrs for your components, contact Extrude Hone AFM for internal deburring in Santa Ana CA.
How does Extrude Hone AFM control how much material is removed during the internal deburring process?
Internal deburring is a process that needs to be customized depending on various factors. At Extrude Hone AFM, we control the amount of material removed by controlling the following:
- Media flow rate or speed of each pass or cycle
- Media carrier viscosity: high, medium, low, or different combinations of 2 will change the characteristics of the media's effectiveness on different materials and hole sizes
- Abrasive particle size: ranging from a fine powder-like 1000-grit to 8-grit comparable to small rocks or gravel
- Abrasive concentration per pound of media
If you need help with internal deburring in Santa Ana CA, our experienced team would be happy to work with you.
For the best internal deburring in Santa Ana CA, contact Extrude Hone AFM today!
If you are interested in internal deburring in Santa Ana CA, Extrude Hone AFM is here to help. We have been in business since 1971 and know the ins and outs of internal deburring. If you want your components to operate the best they possibly can, internal deburring can help. Are you ready to get started with affordable and quality internal deburring in Santa Ana CA? Give us a call today at (562) 531-2976 to learn more, obtain a quote, or request service!
To learn more about the reliable and quality extrude hone porting services that we offer, visit us on the web at Extrude Hone AFM.