Are you interested in affordable and quality internal deburring in Torrance CA? If so, there is only one company that you need to call - Extrude Hone AFM. We have been in business since 1971 and offer affordable and quality internal deburring in Torrance CA and beyond. Not sure how we can help you? If so, keep reading to learn more about internal deburring in Torrance CA and how Extrude Hone AFM can help.
What is the problem with internal burrs?
You know that internal burrs can have many negative implications for your components and products, including that they can:
- Detract from the optimal performance by changing how materials flow through the part
- Contribute to mechanical fatigue
- Break off and cause foreign object damage in the system
- Tear skin and tissue in the case of a medical component
- Harbor bacteria that could compromise a food processing application
If you want to address the issue of internal burrs in your products, Extrude Hone AFM would be happy to discuss our services for internal deburring in Torrance CA.
How does Extrude Hone AFM control how much material is removed during the internal deburring process?
Internal deburring can have many positive implications for components, but it needs to be done properly. That means the process should be customizable to meet the specific needs and specifications provided. At Extrude Hone AFM, we control the amount of material removed by controlling the following:
- Media flow rate or speed of each pass or cycle
- Media carrier viscosity: high, medium, low, or different combinations of 2 will change the characteristics of the media's effectiveness on different materials and hole sizes
- Abrasive particle size: ranging from a fine powder-like 1000-grit to 8-grit comparable to small rocks or gravel
- Abrasive concentration per pound of media
For the best internal deburring in Torrance CA, Extrude Hone AFM is here to help.
For the best internal deburring in Torrance CA, contact Extrude Hone AFM today!
If you are interested in internal deburring in Torrance CA, you should reach out to the experts at Extrude Hone AFM. We have 52 years of experience and know the ins and outs of the process. With Extrude Hone AFM, you can rely on us to get the job done in a timely manner, while adhering to the free quote provided to you. So, are you ready to get started with affordable and quality internal deburring in Torrance CA? If so, give us a call today at (562) 531-2976 to learn more, obtain a quote, or request service!
To learn more about the reliable and quality extrude hone porting services that we offer, visit us on the web at Extrude Hone AFM.